An opportunity cropped up to work with performer Andrew and choreographer Chris Parkes on a test shoot and I wasn’t passing it up.
We worked through some lighting setups with some new modifiers, and I did a little experimentation on backdrop texturing and replacement to explore the viability of those techniques on larger shoots.
I was shooting without an assistant which meant I was running off just the laptop in the peli site case, without the external monitor I’d normally use on larger pole groupshoots. The setup works really well for review and selection, and I’ve got plans to work on it further to make it even more flexible.
A really fun afternoon with some wonderfully dramatic results!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.